Friday, September 26, 2008

Happenings at Fashion District!



LUCKY CHAIRS - 8 of them at the Tampa Sim...........

Look at this really cute plaid top, with lovely shrug and skirt. I was just so excited when I put on this outfit and........it did not cost me a linden. This is the example of the types of outfits that can be found in the LUCKY CHAIRS at the Tampa Bay sim. As I put on each piece of this outfit and it came with a prim skirt and a flexi skirt option, I was awed at the detail of this outfit. The shrug is adorable and the plaid of the top is very well done and you have your choice of types of skirts. This outfit was from the store GLAM COUTURE which is on the Tampa Bay sim directly across from the Lucky Chair location and it is called Glam Couture Plaid in Purple. (Tampa Bay 111/164/23)

*******

I wore this outfit around the remainder of my day in SL and had numerous inquires are to where I had picked up such a cute outfit and it is very fitting for the fall of the year.

********

Soon to reopen in the Fashion District is a branch of PixelDolls the PixelDolls Lounge. The store went down for remodeling earlier this week and it has been doubled in size. Journey McLaglen is restocking the store with all sorts of Pixel items and it will be open in a matter of a few days. I heard a rumor that there might be an event surrounding the reopening and that means releases and fantastic freebies as the owners of this sim are very gracious.

No comments: